Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Menu

1) What an AMAZING weekend! To celebrate Louise's bday, Amelia's upcoming arrival, David and your Dad's success with the new America's and James Beard nomination, Elisa's engagement, etc was SO wonderful. I cannot even express how much I loved everyone being together.

2) Now I'm back to the grind of work-- boringgggg. Wishing I had President's Day off today!! But alas, I am stuck in my cube. Here's this week's menu plan. I am NOT going out to eat this week, I just decided.

Monday
: Beer butt chicken, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts. Beer butt chicken is kind of Ryan's thing so I'll prob just be in the kitchen to keep him company.
Tuesday: Quick dinner of Light King Ranch Casserole with leftover chicken (I will make this Monday night and put it in fridge so I can just bake it on Tues PM) then Skeeball League. Will use rest of casserole for lunches
Wednesday: crustless broccoli/cheddar quiches with toast and turkey bacon (a fancier version of breakfast for dinner). do yall think I could add raw crescent rolls to the bottom of the little dishes to make a crust??
Thursday: Mussels (or clams, will decide day of) with angel hair pasta (I always modify THIS recipe to include thinner pasta and more sauce) with salad. i LOVE this recipe.
Friday: Asian lettuce wraps

1 comment:

  1. LOVED having you. Seriously I broke a rib from laughing so hard.

    For the quiche- alls you gotta do is prebake the raw crescent dough in the pan. Pop it in the oven per the instructions until gold en brown. Then take it out, add the quiche filling, and continue cooking per the quiche recipe.

    ReplyDelete