Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Online store & weekly menu

I want one of everything on this website:

http://shopterrain.com/

THIS WEEK'S MENU
Monday: v-day crab claws and pizza
Tuesday: Skeeball League- went to Mexican restaurant w/ team
Wednesday: Taco salad (so easy, i love it)
Thurs: I will be in recovery from LASIK- ryan will pamper me
Friday: Houston! Not sure what's on the agenda for Fri. night?
Saturday: Cordua dinner
Sunday: something easy, as we'll get in from Houston around dinnertime

Sidenote: I think Ryan now wants atolillo every night of the week for dessert.
Second sidenote: My clothes are getting tighter and tighter- either I suck at scaling back (ahem pizza and mexican food earlier this week, for example) or my laundry is seriously shrinking things :)

2 comments:

  1. Crab claws and pizza...love the combo!!

    Good look tomorrow! You'll rock it.

    PS. It's the dryer, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've considered making atolillo again today since I ate it all and I still have 2% milk leftover. I really just don't want to waste the milk. I'm doing society and my soul a favor by not being wasteful if I just make it again.....

    Lasik will be a breeze! You'll be fine. I have a feeling a smoothie will do wonders for post-op recovery. Tell Ryan to be ready :)

    ReplyDelete