Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Menus - Week of 2/27

Hey hey hey! I was cheated out of a real weekend. I was in DC, and weather delays didn't put me back in Chicago until around 11pm on Friday. Amelia was sick all day Saturday and Sunday and only now is starting to look better. All led to a pretty restless weekend. I demand a re-do!

Anyway, the bar is set pretty low this week for my kitchen. Will is traveling so between that and class, I'll wing it most nights. Below is what I have going on though:

Monday - Leftover Shepherd's Pie with Cauliflower soup
Tuesday - Winging it. Probably Veggie Burgers
Wednesday - Chicken Sausage and Peppers Pasta Bake (an oldie, but a goodie)
Thursday - Winging it. Probably leftover pasta bake
Friday - Homemade Tilapia Fish sticks
Saturday - Date Night! Going to The Publican with Will. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. The Publican looks awesome!! I love restaurants SO MUCH. They have oysters from the town my mom lives in (Barnstable). If you get oysters- ask which ones are the biggest! Sometimes the tiniest ones are the most expensive- I hate that. OMG SOOO many things on this menu look good. I am going to eat nonstop when we come to Chi in May.

    Poor lil bebe Amelia feeling sick :( That makes me sad. Get well soon pretty little babyyyy!

    ReplyDelete