Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Menu. Off to a bad start.

Hellooooo! Hope everyone had good weekends! This week is already off to an unproductive start. No gym, no cooking, no leaving the apartment except to get bagels. I think I need a juice cleanse. Anyway, provided the rest of the week makes a turn for the better... this is my food plan! I like posting because during weeks that I'm in a rut I can look back at these menus for inspiration.

Monday: Delivery from the Chicken Hut. Ridiculously good and fast rotisserie chicken. Will and I sit at the table and don't speak for 10 minutes while we devour an entire bird.
Tuesday: Valenduck! Dinner out for our annual Peking duck feast at Sun Wah BBQ
Wednesday: Salmon and Brussel Sprouts. I'm trying to eat more salmon. I've heard it's good for your skin, but I'm starting to feel boring.
Thursday: Spicy Stewed Beef with Cheddar Grits. I never made this this weekend, so I gotta do it. Looks so good and I don't want the ingredients to go bad. Nothing overcooks my grits more than letting food go to waste. (See what I did there?)
Friday: Dinner out with my friend Julie! Can't wait.
Saturday: Zuppa Toscana
Sunday: Spaghetti and Meatballs. The frozen kind from Costco.

Your turn! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment