Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly menu

I'm getting back on track w/ the menus... can't handle having to go to the grocery store every night to figure out what groceries I need for dinner. SO this is this week's menu:

Monday: Shepherd's Pie remix (i'll love having lunch leftovers)
Tuesday: Dijon pork chops (where is the recipe for this?)
Weds: Chilaquiles (I'm making Ryan make them this time b/c I have an hair appt til like 8pm.)
Thurs: Corn chowder (Ryan's recipe. I will get it and post it soon) and leftovers
Fri: Out (SXSW and Will W. will be in town)

Congrats to Michi for her new car!!

2 comments:

  1. Made Shepherds Pie after Scuba last night. SO good.

    Here is pork chop recipe: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pork_chops_with_dijon_sauce/

    I followed Michi's advise and didn't use any cream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i didnt use the dijon recipe. i just ended up spreading course grain dijon onto the pork and then tossing it in italian breadcrumbs, dried parsley, and garlic salt. so easy and so good. served with roasted broccoli and mac n' cheese (kraft makes 2% now so it's not as bad for you!). deeeeeelish.

    ReplyDelete