Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Guessing Time...

So, believe it or not, Michelle is having actually going to give birth to this little turkey soon. Haha, I say this because part of me just thought she'd be pregnant forever! The time would neverrrr come that she'd actually be holding her baby! Welp, I think it's closer than we think so I figured as Domestic Goddesses in Training, we should all place some friendly wagers on when we think the world will welcome the precious little Amelia--one thing is for sure, it's going to be a much brighter and more beautiful world when she arrives! (so bright, we'll all have to wear shades!)




Here is what I'm going with....

Day: March 31st
Weight: 8 lbs, 2oz
Height: 20 inches

Your turn...

4 comments:

  1. i am terrible at this...

    Day: March 27
    Weight: 8.6
    Height: FOOTLONNGGGGG Coney Island! (i have no idea of baby lengths)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day: April 4th
    Weight: 8.5 lbs
    Height: 22 inches

    This is very tough- i am a bit lost with baby weights and heights. I do know that the doctor said it was not going to be a small baby :)

    Wahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day: April 2nd
    Weight: 7 lbs
    Height: ?? 20 inches?

    My managers said that the doctor told them their baby weighed 7lbs in the belly but when it came out it actually only weighed 6lbs. So I'm guessing its not going to come out toddler sized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okkkk I'll guess. I was reluctant bc I know NOTHING about this sort of thing. Does it reflect that I'm a bad mom if I'm way off??? Oh well, here we go:

    Day: April 2 (I hope sooner!!)
    Weight: 8.5 lbs
    Height: 21 inches

    ReplyDelete