Monday, March 21, 2011

HUGE Best Wishes and Weekly Menus

Our very own LouLou is now engaged! Let's take a moment to send best wishes to Louise and a HUGE congrats to JP for catching the greatest girl in the world :) Can't wait for the planning and festivities to begin!! Also, I think a post of how it all went down is in order... what do you say Lou??

Weekly menus seems thoroughly unimportant but in an attempt to remain consistent with our posts, here's my menu for the week.

Mon- Sloppy Joes and baked sweet potato fries
Tues- Chicken and dumplings
Wed- Chicken chilaquiles
Thurs- Leftovers
Friday- Sunday: Off to Palm Springs for the Babymoon! Whoop!

I made Louise's salmon with yogurt dill sauce last Friday. Amazing. Will definitely make that again. I've been craving salmon a lot lately and that sauce is just to die for.

What have you got going on??

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS LOULOU!! JP is so lucky and your ring is ahhhmazing. Can't wait to hear the full story!! I will live vicariously through you until Ryan gives me a ring of my own :)

    We also can't wait to hear about your 1/2 marathon!!

    Here's what's on the menu for me this week:

    Monday: Ryan/Taylor cook for Beth/Melissa. I think it's poblano corn soup with orange honey habanero steak
    Tuesday: Ryan's making "healthy" chicken nuggets and I am excited!!
    Weds: More dijon pork chops with mac n cheese and roasted broccoli - this was a hit last week
    Thurs: Korean BBQ with Taylor/Melissa
    Fri: Out

    Last night I made the spicy spaghetti that I rave about all the time. I will post the recipe. It's SO GOOD.

    I really want to make this Strawberry Cake but I don't have an elec mixer. I might try it anyway:
    http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/strawberry-cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise!!! Congratulations to you and JP. You are such a lovely couple. I know you will be very happy together. Have lots of fun wedding planning!

    I dont have my weekly menu with me, so I'll have to post when i get home. I know this week i am takling home made turkey lasagna, and Pioneer Woman's Chicken and Dumplings! I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli that's the chicken and dumplings I'm making!! It's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so delicious! i know i was inspired by one of the other weekly menus :) Thats why I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete