Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Blog Series: On my mind this very moment

Good Morning my dears! My coffee is finally kicking in-- thank goodness.

One of my favorite blogs, the lil bee, posts a series every Monday called "On my mind this Monday morning...". It's just of list of things that are on her mind. Often random, funny, and inspiring, I've decided we shall have our own version of "On my Mind..." Here goes installment number one. Live from NYC, it's "On my mind this very moment..."

- Is it really only January 19th!?! January seems to have a lot of days
- If today is Jan 19th, that means tomorrow is the 20th, which means, my birthday is exactly 1 month away
- I'm getting closer to 30-- mmmm, that's strange.
- I love playing "domestic goddess" with my friends
- I'm dreaming about engagement rings...this one is pretty. I'll take one. Please and thanks.


















- I've never posted on a blog before-- this picture thing is a little tricky.
- I'm supposed to run 4 miles at lunch today. I don't feel like going. Hopeful Katy Perry will inspire me.
- There he goes again... (there is a sales guy here in my office that has a morning routine: print some papers on printer, pick up papers, walk to desk (not his own) and staple papers, wait for it, wait for it...proceed to bathroom. Return in 20 mins. It's awkward...we all know what he's doing in there. Doesn't he know that's what smart phones are for these days?!?
- I should do some work-- I was just nominated employee of the quarter. (I wish my picture was hung in the break room...hahaha)
- It's almost 12pm now
- It's Wednesday... again!
-I wonder how long it's going to take me to figure out how to move this picture so I can post...




5 comments:

  1. congrats on being nominated for employee of the quarter!!! do you always run that far at lunch?? i need to step up my game... but not by running... hate running... yoga it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my mind this Wednesday:
    - Thank God it's Wednesday!
    - I would kill for a glass of wine. It's been one of those days. Remember Gottino on Greenwhich Ave?? That's what I want.
    - Baby is moving an awful lot. Which means she probably wants the wine too. (I kid)
    - I have the song "Hello" by Lionel Ritchie stuck in my head. Why can't I ever have cool songs stuck in my head?
    - I wish I could play words with friends all day long.
    - Need to resist cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. michi, i cant believe i havent played you on WWF!!!

    IT. IS. ON! what's your username?

    we'll have to get you sparkling grape juice or somethin' when im in LA next wknd!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come to la next week for sparkling grape juice!!

    WWF... louloudavis

    Ummmm, also, my new obsession on the ipad (also available for iphone): Sally's Spa. Wait, this might warrant a full post. stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete