Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DGiT

We have arrived! Right now it's just us. But we should invite other budding domestic goddesses in training to grow our little group. Think about it. Right now. We got someone in New York, Minneapolis, Austin, the Bay Area, and Los Angeles. If I spill red wine on my carpet or need to know if I really need to rinse and dry my raw chicken before cooking it. I need to call someone a couple of time zones away to get help on what to do!

Not that this will be a throw back to 1950s tupperware parties where all we can talk about are babies, keeping house, and 'the men' (or will it??). I don't plan on going all June Cleaver with starched dresses, pearls, and heels in the kitchen.



I wish! I'm not that put together. Although totally feeling her hipster vibe with the plaid and quasi-popped collar. You go June Cleaver!

I do, however, enjoy recipe sharing, design ideas, pretty things in general. And with weddings and babies coming 'round the corner anyways (yipee!), there's plenty of opportunities to girl-out on here.

So it will be a place to share and laugh and get inspired. Hopefully. I know we're always sharing things via email, so now we can publish it here and have it to reference for later. 

Beth's kicked us off with a couple of recipes, so let's all comment and ooh and ahh and ask questions. Let's begin.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment