Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meatloaf Madness

As mentioned, meatloaf has been on my mind. I mentioned it out loud at my cubical mate sent me this:


A picture of his very own meatloaf made last night. Look at that latticed bacon... and it's turkey bacon!! The funniest part of all, he's this big guy from jersey. Not one you'd expect to be whipping up turkey meatloaf! (I keep accidentally typing meatload..haha)

-1/4 c. Ketchup
-1/4 c. Frank's Hot Sauce
- 2 T. Worcestershire
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup. Bread crumbs
-2 parts ground turkey
-1 part lean ground beef
- turkey bacon
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt & pepper
-Seasoning to taste
- Paprika
- fresh parsley (if avail)

Combine all ingredients. He blended in his new Cuisinart-- I think hands work just as welll. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes... eat with extra ketchup.

Mmmmmm, this is a must this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. if using turkey bacon, why not use ground turkey instead of ground beef? i wonder why use ground beef at all?

    i always hafta mix it with my hands-- reminds me of my mom!

    bHAHAHAHAAH meatload!!

    ReplyDelete