Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekly Menu - February 7, 2016

Hi everyone!

I have been feeling rut-like lately in the kitchen. Life is just really crazy - lots of travel, a new dog, schedule juggling. Sharing menus might help me feel inspired again! I'm in Seattle Wednesday and Thursday night of this week, come back on Friday afternoon. The below menu is something that Will can even handle!

Sunday: Will made chili - the old standby at our house is PW's Frito Pie Chili recipe This is the foundation of mine as well but I've  modified over the years.

Monday: Order in. Since I was in Houston over the weekend, I'm not having Peapod delivered until tonight. The cupboards are bare.

Tuesday: Italian Sausage + Turkey Bolognese Sauce. Will and I eat it over veggies, girls over pasta.

Wednesday: Sausage and White Bean Cassoulet

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Will and I are going out with friends to Table Donkey and Stick. Girls will eat Mac and Cheese probably :)

Saturday: Brisket! I make this in the slow cooker with a bunch of quartered onions, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and liquid smoke. Makes so much that we have leftovers for days.

Please share your menus!! I'm kind of over ground beef/turkey. I've made Bolognese and/or Chili every week all winter long and could use a break from those two dishes!

What are yall up to?? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment