Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Beth's Weekly Menu - February 7, 2016

I have also been feelin' very mehh about cooking. It was so nice when Reed was super little bc he'd sleep at restaurants. Now he needs to go to bed in his room at 645-7pm or it's kind of a disaster. So that means we're kinda trapped at home for dinner on the reg. I miss restaurants!

Anyway, here's what's on tap for this week:

Sun- I was so exhausted from visiting Ryan's fam in Dallas. Ryan went to a SB party and I put Reed down, sat in the shower with the lights dimmed for like 45 mins, had a bowl of cereal, and passed out. Go team!
Mon- This is great and I love it- can easily add chicken or just double the broccoli (that's what I do) 20 Min Lemon Pesto Penne
Tue- Trying Mich's Sausage and White Bean Cassoulet with salad
Weds- Breakfast for dinner (always love- runny eggs, bacon, fruit, mixed greens)
Thur- Chipotle salmon, roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli
Fri- Maybe mom can babysit?? If not, poblano mushroom tacos

I kinda miss Blue Apron but haaaaaate having to deal with the packaging it all comes in.

Going through a phase where I want wine like every single night and trying to resist!

3 comments:

  1. That lemon pesto pene looks amazing and easy. Thanks for sharing! And I look forward to my 1 wine glass of wine every day, and if I crave a second, I make chamomile tea (because, breastfeeding).

    ReplyDelete
  2. mich was telling me to drink every night too. love you both, my little cordua winos! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important!! I pour myself a glass every night. Sometimes I don't drink it all, but I like the ritual of it and it's a good bookend to the day.

    ReplyDelete