Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Beth's Weekly Menu - Feb 14, 2016

Mich, your V-day wknd was so cute! Ryan kinda dropped the ball on Sunday, but today is our 3 yr wedding anniv (8 yrs together total) and he appears to be making up for it so far. We will see :) SOOOOOO (sosososososososo) excited to hang on Thurs.

Going to LA in 2 weeks for my bday with some chicas, and trying hard to dial back on carbs and sugar til then. I think if I stick to it, I can drop 5 lbs before my trip.

Here's what's on tap the rest of the week:

Mon- Made fajitas for me, Ry, and my friend Kerri (we watch The Bachelor together every Monday). No tortillas, no beans- just meat, onions, peppers. I love fajitas so it was still really good.
Tue- Oops forgot it was our anniv when I was grocery shopping so we're having chipotle lime salmon and roasted broccoli as planned. We went out to dins somewhere romantic on Sat night, so I'm not too bummed.
Wed- Chili with avocado-tomato salad (I'm sad I won't be making cornbread. sigh.)
Thur- Mich in town! Might have to ditch Ry and go out to dins somewhere delicious. #girltime
Fri- Steak with mushrooms and cauliflower puree. I love this recipe.
Sat- Hitting up a new brewery Sat afternoon but will be home to put Reed down at 7. Seared scallops and asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment