Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 23 - We're back!

Let's just pretend that May didn't happen. I don't know why I didn't write. We cooked a ton, but between selling the house (woot!) and work being crazy, posting just didn't happen.

I had already planned out my menu this week when I went through some old cookbooks. I'll be digging up some oldies for the next few weeks. This one is pretty standard though!

Sunday: Chancho en pepsi cola
Also made gallo pinto, chicken salad, and chocolate mousse with Amelia. It was fun!
Monday: Salmon with pasta and broccoli
Tuesday: Leftovers for the family. Momma's getting dinner and drinks with a friend!
Wednesday: Coconut chicken curry
Thursday: Spaghetti with homemade bolognese sauce
Friday: Out most likely
Saturday: Ribs- I'm going to perfect this recipe so it's fall-off-the-bone every time!

What do you have going on?? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment