Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 26 Menu + Fish nuggets

Hi everyone, hope you had a good weekend! I didn't do anything but I'm exhausted for some reason. Here is our menu for the week. What are yall up to?

Sunday: Fish nuggets with green beans (recipe below)
Monday: Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: I don't know yet... either leftovers, take out, or burgers :)
Thursday - Sunday: Minneapolis for the 4th with the Taveras!!

***********************

Fish Nuggets
*This was supposed to be White Fish Special, but Sunday came and I didn't have anything planned for the girls and I didn't want them to starve. This came out awesome though. Totally made it up on the fly.

2 filets of Tilapia
3 egg whites
Panko bread crumbs
Grated Parmesan cheese
Garlic salt

Cut up the fish into bite sized pieces
Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic salt
Dredge the fish in egg whites and toss in bread crumb mixture
Cook in oven at 425* for 25 minutes (I didn't have to flip because the pieces were really small, but perhaps consider flipping if they are bigger pieces)

It was ridiculously easy and delicious. I made a salad and ate the fish nuggets on top of the salad with the cilantro dressing.


3 comments:

  1. those fish nuggets are just like lou's recipe she found on a blog! SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish nuggets sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete