Monday, April 28, 2014

Week of April 28

Well hellooooo again, my loves. It's been a long while since I've posted. We're moving on Friday into the new house, so things are crazy for us. Nothing from the kitchen is packed yet though, so we don't have any excuses for ordering in :)  But the entire house is a mess, and it's literally killing me.

My new job has a cafe where 2 meals a day, plus dessert are served. Breakfast has tons of fruit, hardboiled eggs, yogurt, 1 fruit smoothie, 1 veggie smoothie, kolaches, croissants, and muffins every day. Lunch is sometimes weird but usually okay, and there's a dessert at lunch every day. Today it was assorted petit fours (see snapchat), but there'a also been a chocolate fountain, cupcakes, chocolate truffles, ice cream sundaes, and more. I'm getting fat y'all! Needing to reel it in at work and at home, and also step up my gym time. Going twice this week.

Monday: Meeting a friend for super early dinner, gym 8-9
Tuesday: Making Ryan grill something? Grilled fish and broccoli maybe?
Wednesday: Chipotle lime chicken, beans, okra
Thursday: Keepin it simple- out for fajitas
Friday: MOVING DAY!!!

I really wanna try making a tamale pie sometime soon- it just looks so damn good, even though it's def not healthy.

xo
bef

2 comments:

  1. YAY MOVING!!! Can't believe it's already upon us!! I've also been wanting to try a tamale pie because the Amy's one is frozen but amazing. I'm sure homemade would be bomb. Here's the one that I've been eyeing: http://pinchofyum.com/chicken-tamale-pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on the same Pinch of Yum tamale pie! Let me know how it goes if you end up making it!

    ReplyDelete