Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cookin in a NEW kitchen!

Y'all... Y'ALL. It's so nice cooking in our new kitchen!!! Bigger sink, more burners on the stove, dishwasher that actually makes dishes cleaner. It's all so miraculous.

So anyway, here's what's on tap for this week:

Sunday: Went to XGames. Was 1 billion degrees. Had a salad when I got home and passed out.
Monday: Melissa was over, we made a Thai Fish Curry that I need to post here at another time. There's no version online to link to. But it was awesome and pretty easy!
Tuesday: Meeting a girl for cocktails and oysters and other assorted appetizers. Ryan's on his own (aka eating wings or cheeseburgers bc his metabolism hasn't changed since he was 8).
Wednesday: Having ppl over to grill. They're making/bringing spring rolls and peanut sauce. I'm making rice and Korean Beef (if you haven't made this yet, you're a damn fool).
Thursday: I know we're supposed to hang with another couple, some of Ryan's friends, but not sure if we're cooking or going out yet. TBD.
Friday: Date night to Cru Wine Bar downtown. I see some tuna tartare, pizza, and great wine in my future.

If we cook at home on Thurs, I'm considering making Unstuffed Poblano Casserole because I heard it's easy and like sosososososo good.

I really wanna make Chancho en Pepsi but 2 liters of Pepsi literally gives me anxiety. I made the mistake of Googling the ingredients in Pepsi. Don't make my mistake.

Mich- I want the recipe for ribs and for choc mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment