Monday, June 16, 2014

week of june 16

Hi lovely ladiessss

Monday: Leftover fajitas
Tuesday: Unstuffed poblano casserole. Honestly, I love anything with poblanos.
Wednesday: Thursday: Mama in town! So excited about it! Gonna make steak with mushrooms in a red wine sauce and cauliflower puree. I've made this recipe a bunch of times and always love it.
Friday: Taking my mom here. The only Cuban/Caribbean food in Austin and it's so so delish.
Saturday: Ugh.... So my mom will be in town still (staying with us), and Ryan's parents will be in town too to go out on the boat (staying 20 mins away at the lake). And Ryan's dad wants us all to go out to dinner together. Like why would anyone wanna do that? Putting together the 2 sets of parents is so weird. Going to try to avoid it completely. I don't wanna share my Marcia time.


Anybody else? Lou, any other new recipes from Blue Apron?


xo bef

1 comment:

  1. Yay for menus!! and agree on the two sets of parents. I think Eli and Cris are the only ones that this works out well for....

    I'm going to post now!

    ReplyDelete