Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly Menu

Okkiieee doke, here we go with the week! This weekend we're all going to Tyler's lakehouse and I know it's going to be indulgent, so I'm gonna be strict this week. I have reformer pilates on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday so that'll help. Tomorrow night the instructor is watching me to see if I can move up a level, so wish me luck!!

Monday- spicy veggie orange stir fry w/ brown rice #meatlessmonday
Tuesday- bison taco salad
Wednesday-  thai mussels (best mussels I've ever had)
Thursday- grilled jalapeno cilantro shrimp, black beans, tomato avocado salad in a cumin chile vinaigrette
Friday- lakehouse!

Anyone wanna gimme suggestions for healthy lunches??

4 comments:

  1. wooo hoo!! what does that mean!?

    My menu is really unambitious because of the move. Hopefully there's no way I won't be able to stick to it...

    Sun: Chicken sausage pasta bake
    Mon: Veggie burger (Will has class)
    Tues: Dijon Chicken (just like the pork chops, but with chicken instead)
    Wed: Foil Tacos
    Thurs-Sat: Dominos!! Just kidding, only one night. The other nights we'll eat out/in.
    Sun: Going on a second date with some new couple friends. The first date was a brunch. Totally no-pressure. Now we're going over to their house. For a bbq! Is this moving too fast!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Paul Qui tonight at City Grit! (THANKS for the tip Beth!) A little description of what we're in for:

    a seven-course tasting menu. He’ll be previewing dishes for his new concept and giving us the skinny on what he's got in the works.

    SUPER excited to check out the City Grit space and to taste his food in person. Everyone raves about it.

    Tomorrow is left-overs from last night (pick up at Beyoglu) and then Wednesday morning I'm off for Jackson Hole, WY.

    I hope that I start cooking more as the summer winds down... life is whizzing me by.

    SO excited to come visit the new palace in Chicago. Looks amazing.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGG PAUL QUI!! i am so so so jeally!

    ReplyDelete