Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekly Menu - week of April 23

Oh what a couple of weeks! Between San Francisco and New York, I don't really know where my head is. And I definitely left my stomach in San Francisco. There has been very little that draws my attention to food lately. Chicken tenders did it yesterday. Hopefully getting back into the routine will force me to start making better eating decisions. Since my brain hurts and I'm still in my robe (NO JUDGEMENTS!), I'll just cut right to the chase- below is this week's menu:

Monday: Roasted Tarragon Chicken
Tuesday: White Fish Special
Wednesday: Carne Molida (ground turkey with potatoes, green peppers, tomatoes, and carrots)
Thursday: Roasted Salmon (probably a la Louise with dill yogurt sauce)
Friday: Leftovers or Out
Saturday: Brisket

No comments:

Post a Comment