Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Juicin' tomorrow

Ookkkaayyy scratch everything for tomorrow's menu- a PR company just delivered 6 juices (fo' free!) for tomorrow from Snap Kitchen's Clean Start program. That's ALL I'm allowed to have tomorrow. I've never done a juice fast before so I'm a tid bit terrified. But it's just one day and it's not like I'm gonna go to bikram after (or ever), so it'll be fiiiine. I have to track my day/hunger/energy level and post about it on my blog, so yall will be able to read the results there on Thursday.

Snap Kitchen Clean Start Juices (in the order that I'm supposed to drink them):

- Super Greens (kale, spinach, cucumber, lemon)
- Energy Boost (coconut water, papaya, watermelon)
- Antioxidant Juice (beets, apple, cayenne pepper)
- Carrot Ginger Elixir (green apple, carrot, ginger)
- Spicy Basil Lemonade (coconut palm sugar, basil, lemon)
- Raw Protein Cashew Shake (raw cashews, agave nectar, cinnamon)
>>I'm missing one of the juices in the pic above

Is it wrong that I now want to binge tonight at dinner? I won't... I won't... think wedding dresses, think wedding dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment