Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of 4/2

I am going in the complete opposite direction as Beth apparently. I haven't gone grocery shopping this week for dinners. Trying to use up what we have before the big birthday weekend!

My goals from last week, which were the same, rendered the same results 5/6 for eating-in, 3/4 for exercise. I'll get there soon! Just have to push myself a liiiiiitle harder.

Below is what I have going on- totally uninspiring.

Monday - Porterhouse steak with sage-butter mashed sweet potatoes (pic at left!) Dad sent us some crazy waygu steaks a while ago. Finally made this one and it was beyond words good. Of course I spend 15 minutes fanning the smoke alarm because it was going berserk over the smokiness. 
Tuesday - Leftovers (had Chinese food Sunday - love that tradition)
Wednesday - Honey Hoisin Chicken wings (didn't make this last week)
Thursday - Carne molida (just ground turkey with some veggies) with rice
Friday - Amelia's birthday and Louise in town!!! We'll have to do a birthday dinner and sake bombs as is the tradition.
Saturday - Pork shoulder with tortillas + fixings and hamburger buns with bbq sauce. and lots of cake. Dinner at The Bristol with the birthday girl and the Hannas!
Sunday - Easter Sunday! Brunch at the Rhineharts. Probably order in dinner since we'll be recovering from a party weekend.

I'll see if I can convince the mister to do a veggie only week ... or I just won't tell him we're doing it. mwahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment