Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vegtastic

Going greeeeeen this week with no meat or cheese (and very litte bread and crackers). I had a really, really, REALLY indulgent wknd and I just feel like Oprah. I'm 1 month out from trying on dresses in Chicago with Michi! Time to prioritize fruits and vegetables. I also watched Food, Inc this wknd and OMG scary. I went to the grocery store after and it was way more expensive to buy mostly organic eggs and veggies... but it didn't make that much of a difference, and not buying meat or wine def brings down the gro bill.

Monday PM: mushroom/poblano tacos
Tues lunch: leftover tacos
Tues PM: spicy orange veggie stir fry
Weds lunch: big greek salad with pepperoncini, olives, artichoke, tomatoes
Weds PM: Kale with mushrooms and poached eggs I've never had kale before.. so we'll see how this goes
Thurs lunch: out to lunch at Leaf for a big salad
Thurs PM: spaghetti squash with tomato sauce and a side salad
Fri lunch: big greek salad with pepperoncini, olives, artichoke, tomatoes
Fri PM: out somewhere? maybe sushi

I've been making blueberry banana smoothies with iced coffee blended in for breakfasts... so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment