Monday, March 19, 2012

I bregrudgingly present: my weekly menu

This week, looking at food online just isn't interesting. I'm totally uninspired and feel like eating mac and cheese all week long. Which reminds me. Lou - you owe us your mac and cheese recipe!

I'm forcing myself though because we're just coming off of a weekend out and about, and are going to be traveling a lot in April. Need to save calories and money by eating in. So, blah blah blah, here's the menu.

By the way- We should have a Sunday night report card. I guess first we need goals and objectives. Ok, my goal this week is to cook/eat-in 6 times and go to the gym 4 times. I'll announce my grades on Sunday. What do yall think??(Right before hitting publish, I revised my gym goal down from 5 to 4. No judging.)

Mon- Cauliflower Soup and leftover Coconut-Basil Chicken Curry
Tues- Spicy Orange Chicken
Wed- Fajitas. I haven't made these in years, but used to all the time in college. I'll post the recipe after I make them.
Thurs- Yogurt Marinated Chicken with Greek sauce and pita
Friday- Baked Shrimp in tomato and feta sauce

1 comment:

  1. I like this. Being held accountable for my workouts and meals will be a good thing.

    Meals (x3):
    Sunday: potato leek soup and Homemade Fishsticks with siracha mayo
    Mon: Michi's pasta bake
    Tuesday: leftover potato leek soup (recipe to come) and pasta bake
    Wednesday: out with coworker
    Thursday: baked potatoes with cheddar and broccoli
    Friday: off to the hamptons!

    Workouts (x3)... I'm easing back into it ;)

    Tomorrow i promise to share the mac and cheese recipe as well as a few others I have been hiding :)

    ReplyDelete