Monday, April 28, 2014

Week 17 2014 + A whole lotta rain

It is gray gray gray here. I guess it beats cold cold cold. But still, it's end of April. I need warmth, and sunshine, and all things hot. I'm starting to get cranky.

The weekend was fine weather-wise, but still cold. Two more weeks until we're in Mexico and then I can hopefully shake off the crank.

Below is our menu for the week, and we're adding a goal of gym/exercising 4 times this week. I will be happy if we get anywhere near that. So, like, once would be a huge step up.

Monday: Salmon with cauliflower soup
Tuesday: Steak and Carnitas Fajitas. Skirt steak recipe I used to do in high school. Sort of remember, I'm going to wing it. If it's good, I'll post! Carnitas recipe here.
Wednesday: Lasagna. The Stouffers kind. No judgement.
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Burgers and baked fries.
Saturday: Mom's in town! Probably out. Nothing planned though.
Sunday: Mariana's first communion party - no plans, but might be out in the suburbs still or do something low key in town.

What have yall got going on??

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment