Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 16 2014

Easter! Spring! Sunshine! Patios! I love this time of year. We hung outside a lot this weekend. Will fancied up our outdoor spaces- moved the table from the back porch to the front terrace, hung up a chair swing on the back porch, cleaned up the fire pit. It was great. We went to the park twice, had popsicles after nap time, (which should be a daily thing because I can't think of anything better than popsicles after nap time), and listened to music while playing outside.


This week I'm feeling so uninspired. Don't judge me. I just needed to put the week's menu on here to make it official so I don't eat pb&j for dinner every night, which is what I want to do.

Sunday: White boy tacos (ground beef with chili powder, cumin, and groudn coriander, served with corn tortillas, sour cream, cheese and lettuce)
Monday: Chicken tenders and mac and cheese with the girls while Will is away in NYC for work
Tuesday: Turkey Burgers - I'll let Will man the grill
Wednesday: Chipotle Beef Stew with grits (I do this in the slow cooker)
Thursday: probably leftovers- Will has class
Friday: Out with the Hassbergers at The Dawson
Saturday: Grilled Brats and Turkey Hot Dogs for the girls - again, I'll let Will man the grill :)

What do yall have going on? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment