Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wonky Weekly Menu

Hellooo! I'm posting early. Primarily because I didn't even try on this week's menu. Travel always mucks things up. Also, though since the move, I've been doing my grocery at the end of the week which I don't love. So this week, I'm shopping for a week and a half to get me back on schedule. Shopping done. God bless Peapod. Groceries arrive on Saturday morning and here is the menu for Saturday - Saturday. This will get me back so that next time I can post my menu Sunday- Saturday.

Don't even talk to me about the gym. It's not happening.

Friday: Dinner out to Black Bull with the Rhineharts!
Saturday: Foil packet tacos with sweet potatoes and black beans
Sunday: BBQ Salmon with roasted broccoli and pasta
Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (I'm trying to add in one brainless, super cheap meal. Gets cost down and doesn't feel like I'm cooking everyday of the week)
Tuesday: Lime-Soy Chicken with rice
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Honey Mustard Chicken with baked fries
Friday: Turkey Chili
Saturday: Out

Friday/Saturday might be flip-flopped.

Stay tuned for the review of the World's Best Chicken recipe.... spoiler alert- it wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. Friday/Saturday are definitely flip flopped because Louise is in town!!!!! Can't believe it's next week!

    ReplyDelete