Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekly Menu 8.12.12

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks... just lots of fun little trips and visitors in town that have prevented me from cooking too much. But this week will be a bit more normal. 

Monday: left overs 
Tuesday: Kobe's White Fish Special & Veggie Stir Fry 
Wednesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Potato Salad - I'm especially excited about this meal because I've never used my slow cooker. If anyone has tips, I'd love to hear them.
Thursday: Homemade Baked Falafels 
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie
Saturday: Homemade Pizza (I bought the dough this time)
Sunday: Chicken Curry & Coconut Rice

I hope you all have a great week! Thank you for sharing recipes, I use them all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Eli! What visitors have you had?? My one advice on slow cookers: don't go to a happy hour after work and think that the food will just 'keep warm' until you return. It will burn and ruin the slow cooker, and then you'll have to throw it away because the food is stuck on there good, and then your significant other will tease you about it for the next 4yrs.

    I'm in NY tomorrow and a work dinner last night, so our week is a little screwy. Below is what we have going on:

    Sun: Indulged in tacos
    Mon: Dinner out with work (steaks.delish.)
    Tuesday: Either Chancho en Pepsi Cola or the Fiery Pork - depends on if I'm home in time to cook the chancho or just have time to throw it in the oven.
    Wed: In NY for work
    Thurs: Shepherds Pie
    Fri: Some sort of tilapia
    Saturday: Baked chicken tenders and baked fries

    ReplyDelete