Monday, March 14, 2016

Beth's Weekly Menu - Week of 3/13/16

OOPS! Forgot to post this last night...

I've been trying to cook a lot more lately now that Reed is eating so much grown up food! He's still allergic to all dairy so any cheese or milk is out. He also hates eggs and avocado. Big into chicken, black beans, rice, kale burgers (these are surprisingly delicious), and sweet potatoes.

So here we gooooooo-

Sunday- Ryan's out at Taylor's SXSW show so I'm just having some salad (and M&Ms)
Monday- Finale of The Bachelor! Having a pajama pizza party with my gf Kerri. We agreed to be responsible and have salad and ONE PIECE OF PIZZA EACH... ugh. UGH!
Tuesday- InVision SXSW event, but will scarf down some picadillo and roasted veggies (Lorena's making us/Reed a big batch- pumped about it) before I go and leave the rest for Ry
Wednesday- Trying Ancini de Pepe
Thursday-Sausage and white bean cassoulet (loved this last time)
Friday- Ryan's cooking

I complained above about only having 1 pc of pizza tonight, but I think I'll be ok. I ordered a bunch of food from a very popular Tex Mex BBQ food trailer called Valentina's and picked it up today at lunch. Split it with Lorena but am completely and utterly STUFFED. Mich, how are you so good at portion control? I've got NO CONTROL. Look at this magical spread of tex-mex BBQ... holy heaven! The corn pictured below is smoked and is the best corn I've ever had in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment