Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekly Menu- 11.11.12

This last week kicked my butt up and down the blocks. Which is funny because I didn't leave the house Wed-Friday. Is that healthy!? Probably not. But it proves the kind of week that I had. I did not spend those days in my pjs (honest!), but work was just too crazy and then I was too tired. This baby is coming in less than a month and I think the sleepless nights due to semi-hourly feedings will be a welcome relief after the sleeplessness of the pregnancy.

In other news- Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks!? How did that happen?


Sunday: Spicy Pork Tenderloin - literally just honey, chili paste (sambal oelek) and sriracha on a tenderloin and popped in the oven for 40 minutes at 375*
Monday: Salmon - probably Louise's dill salmon because it's awesome
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: Zuppa Toscana (OG recipe. NO JUDGING!)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Baby back ribs with mashed potatoes
Saturday: Moroccan Chicken - didn't make this last time I said I would and I'm still craving it.

And that takes us to the week of Thanksgiving! Can't even believe it!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment