Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekly Menu 11.11.12 (BStock)

It's totally ok if you spend your days in PJs, mich- we're not judgin. You're in the last stretch of pregnancy- you can pretty much do whatever you want. I saw on Ali's instagram that you had a baby shower this wknd! How was it? What'd ya get? What do you still need?

This weekend was pretty tame for me. Had the rehearsal dinner tasting on Friday though and it was soooo delicious.

I worked out 0 times this past week and the week before (I don't count walking Fonzie as a workout) soooo that's disappointing/lazy/gross. But I'm signed up for 4 pilates classes (3 of them are cardio pilates) this coming week, so I feel good about that. I am 97 days away from wedding and not feeling very trim. One of my biggest probs is portion control, so I may attempt to start eating meals on a salad plate. Or at least promise to fill half my plate w/ only vegetables if I'm using a big plate. I also bought a groupon for acupuncture for weight loss so THAT should be... interesting.

Here's what's on my menu this week:

Sun- Stuffed poblanos (I have leftover rotisserie chicken to get rid of) - no cheese
Mon- Baked pecan-crusted cod with roasted broccoli
Tues- Crock pot tikka masala with curried spinach- first time trying this recipe.
Weds- Cajun grilled whole fish with asparagus and dirty rice (so easy)
Thurs-  Ryan promised to cook something healthy :)
Fri- We almost never stay in to cook on Fridays

3 comments:

  1. yall those stuffed poblanos are LEGITTTTTTT. and it's so easy, super cheap, and i love having leftovers of something like this-- it'll be even better reheated. i made some changes to the recipe, so just view the Reviews of the recipe to see that. highly recommend making this! melissa was a big fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn that looks good. I just pinned it so I won't forget about it! I also really want to make the other poblano recipe of yours. You're so good with the tex mex meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the crock pot tikka masala??

    ReplyDelete