Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh heyy heyy heyy- weekly menu: 10/15

Life has been nutty. We got a dog, got rid of a dog, my body has decided to stop functioning properly given the growing human in my belly. Sleep, not happening; breathing normally, no longer a high priority for my body. On top of that, I really want to get the new place finished (or somewhat close to finished) before Thanksgiving so we're sort of in a sprint. Made some good progress this weekend but it still feels like we just moved it. I've been doing pretty well on the cooking front, but not so good on the posting front.

So this is what we have going on this week. I have felt pretty light on the veggies lately. Lots of potatoes and rice, but no greens (outside of the 'salad' that we have which is just iceberg lettuce because Will's fave). I bought a ton this week to make up for it. ALSO we instilled Taco Thursdays. Turns out, Amelia loves eating tacos.

Monday: Salmon- have been doing Louise's dill salmon about weekly these days. It's so easy and delicious. Steamed artichokes.

Tuesday: Chipotle Short Ribs with broccoli

Wednesday: Turkey Chili

Thursday: Braised Beef Tacos- I just looked up a bunch of recipes and I'm going to hack together my own. Julie and John are coming over for dinner!

Friday: Tarragon Roasted Chicken with brussels sprouts

Saturday: Parm-Herb Tilapia and butternut squash soup

That's it!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha "salad" = iceberg.. funny

    i love that amelia loves tacos. tacos are the best. amelia is the best. so this makes sense.

    hang in there-- that bebe will be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete