Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Menu! 10.15.12

Sooooo I've not been cooking a lot, but I've been eating pretty healthy because I eat less when I don't have real dinners with Ryan. There's been a lot of salad in my life lately. I've been going to A LOT of pilates classes, and I feel great but I'm not seeing results really. I probably need to scale back my portions of food, which is really stupid and annoying. I'm gonna sneakily stop including starches in dinners with Ryan until he complains. I'm also making sure I go to a minimum of 4 classes/week. Anyway, here's my sched for the week:

MONDAY- Back to back pilates from 6-7, then 7-8. Coming home and making the dill salmon for the first time! With steamed broccoli and couscous.

TUESDAY- AMEX sent me a $50 gift card to Fleming's so Melissa and I are going to get the chilled seafood tower (YUM). No pilates today, but gonna take Fonzie to Town Lake for a long, fast walk (if we can manage this without him darting in front of me nonstop).

WEDNESDAY- Advanced class at 7pm. Then gonna health-ify this stuffed poblano recipe. I'll minimize the rice and serve w/ beans. I love beans... so much. On a semi-related note, my system is not longer hummus-friendly. I swear, like 2 bites of hummus and I'm tooting all night. I am currently mourning the loss of hummus in my life.

THURSDAY- Cardio pilates at 10:30am. Grilled cajun trout with roasted brussels sprouts. See here, no starches. Ha!

FRIDAY- I am assuming we will go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment