Monday, June 11, 2012

Week of June 10th - Weekly Menu

** Don't know how this didn't post last night, but here is my menu for the week! **

I'm starting early with my menu this week because we're traveling and want the leftovers to sustain Will and Amelia while I'm gone.Will's traveling Monday, Tuesday; I'm gone Wednesday through Friday. I get in Friday night so for sure there will be some delivery going down. We'll see how this goes...

Sun- Shepherd's Pie
Monday- Chicken Enchiladas - Found this delicious looking recipe on MyRecipes.com, but I think I'll adjust to make it slightly healthier. Or maybe not...
Tuesday- Sloppy Joe's with Baked Fries and corn on the cob
Wednesday-Friday: In DC so hopefully the above will give Will and Amelia enough leftovers to survive!
Saturday - Coconut Basil Chicken Curry + Rice and Broccoli
Sunday - Baked Tilapia Fish Tacos

Hope we stick to this! I really had to rack my brain for ideas on recipes this week - even though it's not even really a full week of recipes! My creative juices must be running low. All I want is cake and macaroni and cheese. and pizza of course. Have yall been cooking? What's been going on?

3 comments:

  1. Hello! We are traveling this weekend so it'll be a short week in the kitchen for me. But here's my menu.

    Mon- Sesame Pecan Chicken & Quinoa Broccoli
    Tues- Left Overs
    Wed- Spaghetti with Turkey & mushroom meet sauce
    Thurs- White Fish Special 0ver rice
    Friday- Cabin trip
    Saturday- Cabin trip
    Sunday- Cabin trip

    PS- I need to post the sesame chicken recipe. It's one of our new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post the sesame pecan recipe!! that sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm Sesame Pecan Chicken sounds so good!

    Here's my week:
    Mon- Carne Molida & Rice
    Tues- Basil Pesto Tilapia with Veggies
    Wed- Italian Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
    Thurs- Sonoma Chicken Coop for Mitch's cousin's graduation
    Fri- HOUSTON!

    ReplyDelete