Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 9 (of pregnancy, not the year hahah)

Welp, the first trimester exhaustion everyone talks about is starting to hit me. I get so tired much earlier than I used to! I'm also starting to feel "thicker" in the midsection, even though I don't have a bump yet by any means, and not thrilled in general about upcoming body changes. But all I can do is be healthy and exercise, so that's what I'm gonna try to do! Honestly, all I wanna eat are PB&Js but I will do my best to resist.

I've been blogging a lot lately for that site I write for because the money is so, so easy, but it also means having to go to restaurants when I really just wanna stay at home.

Here's what's on tap menu-wise this week:

Sunday: Chipotle lime salmon with roasted broccoli and a rosemary dinner roll.
Monday: Going to Taco Flats with another couple cause I need to blog about it by Thursday. Tortilla soup and a taco sound pretty good.
Tuesday: Going to Juiceland with a girl friend cause I need to blog about it by Friday. They have tons of ultra healthy food and smoothie/juice options so this will be good. Pilates class after.
Wednesday: Mushroom poblano tacos with tomato avocado salad. Candlelight yoga after.
Thursday: Turkey meatloaf, asparagus, rice
Friday: Fish sticks, roasted potatoes, salad. Afternoon barre class (wanted to barf the entire time I went to this last week but was so sore after- always a good sign).

Might need to sub out Thurs for Michi's One Pot Chili Mac recipe- sounds so good.

Eli, how are you feeling?

Everybody else, whatcha cookin?

xo bef

3 comments:

  1. One pot chili mac is sooo good and easy. I feel like a 7 year old eating it, but you could jazz it up easily with hot sauce or avocado.

    I'm in LA this week for work, return Thursday and Will is gone at a wedding in Hawaii. I have nothing planned because then we're going to Minneapolis to see Eli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BETH I HAD NO IDEA!!
    Congrats!! Yay two DGIT preggos!

    ReplyDelete