Monday, October 20, 2014

A semi-lazy week

I think the week ahead might be semi-lazy for me. Not feeling up to cooking anything extravagant, so will be keepin' things simple!

Mon- Meeting a girlfriend for dinner. Leaving Ryan with marinated chicken, couscous, and broccoli to make for himself (and extra for me for lunch tomorrow)
Tue- Chipotle lime salmon, asparagus, rice
Wed- Going to a new place called Taco Flats cause I need to blog about it on Thursday
Thur- Turkey chili with cornbread (prob need to throw in a veggie here...)
Fri- Going to friends house for dinner

I'll be tryyyyyying to hit the gym 3x this week. I walk Fonzie for like 3/4 mile every morning, but it always feels good to get my blood moving after sitting all day at work (when I can manage to motivate myself to get outta the house). If I don't go to the gym, I try to do the Kayla Itsines (have y'all heard of her yet?) circuit workout, which is actually way, way harder than going to the gym, but shorter and more convenient. If anyone's interested seeing those workouts, lemme know and I'll send ya the PDFs. They're 30 min workouts but will kick your ass. The trainer's Instagram is good motivation and the before/after photos are always kinda amazing to me.

Other than that, probably just lots of Netflixing. I started watching Parenthood from the beginning and I really like it so far! I have tons of episodes left, so that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment