Sunday, July 13, 2014

Whew, what a weekend!

Had a great weekend with my sister, bro in law and nephew here in Austin! So many fun things happened-- great Mexican food, went out on the boat, took the dogs to Barton Springs, went to the new children's museum. And now I am soooo pooped. Just enough energy left to clean the bedding (clean sheets on a Sunday night? Da best), sweep, and empty the dishwasher - a good start to the week.

Sun: Pecan crusted rainbow trout, roasted brussels, smashed baby potatoes
Mon: Turkey chili, cornbread, grilled okra. I always just buy this and add beans, corn, meat.
Tue: Out to dinner at Cru with a girl friend cause I'm supposed to blog about it
Weds: Breakfast casserole I've been meaning to make
Thurs: Chipotle lime salmon with tomato avocado salad
Fri: Almost never cook at home on Fri nights

I feel ridiculous doing this, but I've been getting groceries delivered lately.  Absolutely no reason I should be doing this instead of going myself but whatever. There's a new service in town that delivers within 1 hour of placing your order online and it's just soooo nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment