Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 29 Menus @ The Mirshaks

Hello! I'm so excited for this week because it's a short week!! Leaving for Houston on Thursday night with Annelise. Will and Amelia join us on Friday. I have a feeling Amelia is not going to take well to being left behind. Not only is she already fighting me on it ('But last time we went all together on the airplane!'), but she has also been a big mamma's girl lately so Will might have an interesting time traveling with her on his own. We'll see!

Given that, this week's menu is light, so here's what we have going on:

Sunday: Spicy scallops and couscous That recipe was awesome- really recommend it! Girls loved it. Annelise stole a scallop from my plate when I wasn't looking. I also made this basic vegetable soup for the girls to eat throughout the week. I used to have that for dinner all the time when I was living in Paris. Hope the girls eat it!
Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs. Will's out of town, so something easy and brainless :)
Tuesday: White boy tacos (just ground meat- turkey, beef, or bison) with seasoning and beans. Low brow.
Wednesday: Shepherd's pie
Thursday - Monday: Houston for dad's birthday!! Can't wait to see everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment