Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Week 8 2014 Menu

Helloooooooooo!

Sorry this is a day late. I'm moving at snails pace this week. Both girls are now sick. Last night, Annelise refused to sleep anywhere that wasn't touching me. At one point, I was sprawled on the bed, reaching down into the travel crib with my hand on her butt. As soon as I removed my hand, she screamed. I had her sleeping on my chest, and tried to roll her off me, onto the bed, in between me and Will, and she screamed. Finally, I took her downstairs and was resolved to let her cry, but she fell asleep right away! Then, two hours later, Amelia came busting into the room and climbed into bed, but it took her over an hour to fall asleep. It was a squeeze play and Will and I lost.

Last week's Chicken Marbella was AMAZING really recommend it!! Thanks Lou for sharing!

As far as meals go, this week is relatively easy.

Monday: White Fish Special
Tuesday: Irish Beef Stew with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Pineapple Pork Shoulder (I'll put up the recipe later!)
Friday: Will and I have a black tie event that a friend invited us to. Should be fun to dress up!!
Saturday: Roasted Chicken. Amelia was invited to a sleepover at my uncle's house. She's pretty excited, although she thinks she's moving there, and excited about it. So I'm disturbed she thinks she's leaving for forever.

What are yall up to?? Miss you all so much! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment