Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 6 2014 Menu

We had a super successful game night on Saturday night! It got sloppy pretty fast and we spent our hangover on Sunday at Target letting the girls create mass chaos. We're such good parents. I think this was the first time that both Will and I were nursing hangovers at the same time. All in all it didn't go too bad. Bars were 100% lowered- Amelia watched Brave two times in a row while Annelise napped and Will and I lay motionless on the bed.

This week I'm not feeling too ambitious on the menu. I have to start training for the half marathon, and I'm pretty sure I agreed to running the Chicago marathon in my drunk state on Saturday. Need to figure out how to get out of that one...

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Roasted Red Pepper Pasta with roasted broccoli
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Wraps
Wednesday: Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli
Thursday: Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes
Friday: V-Day. Will's getting oysters and we're drinking champagne when the girls are asleep. Low key :)
Saturday: Sausage Pasta Bake

Lou, I'm going to try the Chicken Marbella next week!

What do yall have going on?

xo

3 comments:

  1. I was laughing in the shower at the gym like a mad woman because I thought of when Alex and I washed Amelia's hair with his Volumizing shampoo. And her hair was so staticy all day! It was like we rubbed a balloon on her gorgeous locks. That's was the same day she accidentally called the cops to our house. Another Michi Hangover moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things happen when I'm hungover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Elisa did you ever send a picture of that?

    Mitch is in Monterey for the next 3 days for Sales Kickoff so I'll be improvising my meals for dinner.

    Tuesday I'm going to an Aerial Silks Class! A friend teaches it so I'm finally going to one of her classes.

    We're celebrating V-day on Sunday since we don't have work on Monday. Overnight stay at the Toll House and hanging out in downtown Los Gatos.

    ReplyDelete