Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu for week of 6/6

Can't believe it's already June!! This year has flown by and I have a feeling the second half will go even faster- so many weddings and travels and celebrations. I love it. Below is a list of meals I plan on making. But since I leave for Cristina's graduation on Thursday (whoop!), I don't know what I'll get to:

Basil Chicken Coconut Curry
 * In this recipe, the herbs/spice list is intimidating. But what she's doing is concocting her own curry powder so swap that in for the super long list in her ingredient list.

Honey Hoisin Pork Tenderloin
 * Made this a few times and it's been a big hit! Serve with rice.

What have yall got going on this week?

4 comments:

  1. those look good! i want to try the coconut curry soon too.

    im hoping to make something tonight with mushrooms... Meatless Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH I forgot about meatless mondays!! I used to do that. Need to reinstate it. Great on the wallet and a good way to get creative with veggies. Good call Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It HAS been an insane year and I have been so bad in the kitchen the past few months because we've been traveling EVERY weekend. I'm thrilled that we're home for the next few weekends and I'm headed to the grocery store tonight to stock up. In fact, I'll think I'll make that pork tonight- looks easy, healthy and delicious!

    As for the rest of the weekend, here is what I'm thinking:

    - Go to Tacos

    - Salmon with Dill Sauce!

    - Michi's Dijon Tarragon Chicken!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made Michi's Pork last night and it was easy and delicious-- a huge hit! Definitely adding that one to the easy, staple list. Thanks Mich!

    ReplyDelete