Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 11 2015 menu - late, late, late

Hi everyone! Long time no see :)

I've been cooking but it's been kind of uninspired and just surviving. Work has been crazy, the girls have been sick, I was traveling a ton. Surviving.

Here's what we have going on this week:

Sunday: Dinner at a birthday party
Monday: Roasted Chicken and broccoli (anytime I roast chicken, I slather the chicken pieces with dijon mustard and that's it! No oil, butter, nothing. Comes out delicious every time.)
Tuesday: Soy-honey Chicken with roasted broccoli - new recipe and really delicious!!
Wednesday: Leftover Chili - I usually make either Chili or Bolognese over the weekend for us to have as leftovers or the girl's lunch for the week. I'm going to TETE tonight with old co-workers so Will and the girls are on their own :)
Thursday: Meatloaf and mashed cauliflower
Friday: Lentil Soup


What do you guys have going on??

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment