Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 2 2014 Menu!

Heyyy everybody!

Last week went really well with quantity- giving us enough for leftovers nights and to take to work for lunch. Will went the entire week bringing lunch, and I only bought lunch once. Last week's Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Potatoes and the Sausage Ragu and Polenta were new recipes last week but HUGE hits. Super easy so I'll definitely keep those two around for future menus. I did a horrible job with the gym last week- didn't go once, and quite honestly, didn't even think about it. I'll get there. I'm planning on running the half marathon in Santa Cruz in April, so I'll have to start training soon!

Here is this week's menu:

Sunday:  Leftovers
Monday: Slowcooker BBQ Chicken and broccoli
Tuesday: Beth's Korean Beef and rice
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Zuppa Toscana (Olive Garden copy-cat version. Don't judge)
Friday: Chicken Sausage Pasta Bake
Saturday: Leftovers or Out

And there you have it! I'm going to give myself a few more weeks of this brutal cold before I start kicking my toosh in to gear for the half marathon.

Are yall cooking? What do you have going on?

xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I am trying to clean out the fridge/pantry before my grocery trip this weekend.

    Mon: Ground Turkey & Avocado Tacos
    Tues: Pan Seared Chicken & Roasted Brussel Sprouts
    Wed: Shrimp & Asparagus Alfredo
    Thurs: Baked Potato Soup & Everything Salad
    Fri: Night Out - Jake Bugg Concert
    Steamed Dumplings & Sesame Noodles (http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/08/simple-sesame-noodles/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake Bugg! I didn't know him, but I looked him up and he sounds great! Bob Dylan-y. How do you do shrimp and asparagus alfredo??

    And... when do we start training for the half marathon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- he great! "Two Fingers," and "Lighting Bolt" are the hits. I'm excited!

    The shrimp alfredo is all pantry; frozen cooked shrimp and chopped asparagus. I used bottled alfredo sauce because I didn't have time to make it from scratch. I worked late Wednesday, so it was a quick and easy meal.

    ReplyDelete