Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekly Menu- 7.13.13

Heyyy! I speak to all of yall on the regular so I know it's been a crazy crazy few months for all of us. I wanted to send out a quick list of what we have going on this week. We've been cooking consistently with the exception of the monthly pizza run and random ordering in. With the new job, I want to get in the habit of bringing my lunch in at least 3 times a week. With that in mind... here's this week!

Sunday: Dill Salmon with couscous (woot Lou!) with roasted broccoli
Monday: Poblano and Mushroom tacos (woot Beth!)
Tuesday: Braised French Onion Chicken with french bread
Wednesday: Shrimp in red salsa
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Probably order in because Will has class and...
Saturday-Sunday: We're off to the Hassberger's lake house! I'll make some banana bread or pound cake since we'll be arriving early Saturday morning.

Lunches: sandwiches, this salad, and possible leftovers.

What have yall been doing? Anything interesting and new?

2 comments:

  1. I knew you'd love those mushroom poblano tacos! They're sooo good. Let me know how the braised french onion chicken comes out- that sounds delish.

    I haven't been cooking at all lately, except I did make that homemade spaghetti sauce last night and it was delish, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tacos were so freaking good! Everyone needs to make them asap.

    The french onion chicken is one of the best recipes. Will has dubbed it his favorite, although he says that often . But, Will really wanted to grill last night though so we didn't make the braised chicken and the little thighs went on the grill instead. I actually wanted to try this on the slow cooker and I think it would work well.

    ReplyDelete