Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekly Menu! 4.15.13

Ignore that we're already three days into the week. My brain is already on the weekend. We had an awesome weekend with the family and the bday party. Amelia didn't seem too phased that there were 30 extra people in the house. But she now asks for cake every moment in the day.

The party could not have happened without Elisa. She seriously made it happen, right down to the last detail of picking up the cake when the party had already started. Eli, I owe you big time!!!

So cake is still being consumed. Because of that I'm going to try to be healthy this week. But let's be honest, I never try that hard. So. The goal is go to the gym three times this week. Not that lofty. We'll see how we do.

Mon: Leftover chicken with tortellini
Tues: Fried Rice using more leftover chicken
Wed: Salmon and Rice
Thurs: Dijon Pork Tenderloin with brussel sprouts
Friday: Ribs and mashed potatoes
Saturday: Mussels and fries
Sunday: Leftovers or out

Side note: I made the Magnolia Banana Pudding for Amelia's party and put them in cute little jello shot containers with lids and Eli smashed the Nilla wafers into crumbs that we put on top. And then. I FORGT TO PUT THEM OUT AT THE PARTY. So we have a ton of little banana pudding cups to get rid of. Maybe by eating them. Also, the reason we have so much leftover chicken is because I forgot to add the chicken to the salad that I made. Meh. At least I remembered to bring the birthday girl to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment